Join us at our 2nd Annual Holiday Market - December 2nd 2017
Thank you for coming out to our 1st annual Holiday Market!
A charitable organization that delivers enriching sports and fitness, arts, research and education, and life skills opportunities for people of all ages and abilities.
Abilities Centre will enrich the quality of life for people of all ages and abilities through an inclusive environment.
What we believe
At Abilities Centre, we believe:
- In equal access for all citizens of our community.
- We learn how to relate to one another not by being separated, but by being together.
- We will raise the level of discourse about full inclusion and how to achieve it.
- We will be a model, in Canada and beyond, for how to operationalize full inclusion and achieve it.
- We can reflect true Canadian values of equality, acceptance, compassion and respect for the dignity and worth of everyone.
- Educate and inform people, through research and development, on the need to celebrate the diverse backgrounds and conditions from which we all come.
- Provide an environment of equality and understanding, thus enhancing the lives of people of all ages and abilities, and setting the standard to which all future facilities will be held.
- Serve as an International Community Hub in providing a framework for changing the social fabric of society and the way in which we view the integration of people of all ages and abilities.